ইউরোপের ইউনিভার্সিটি থেকে অফার লেটার পাওয়া নিয়ে যতটা দুষচিন্তা আমাদের থাকে তার চেয়ে বেশি থাকে অফার লেটার পাবার পর VISA Interview নিয়ে। আশ্চর্য ব্যাপার হল এই ভিসা ইন্টারভিউ আসলেই অনেক সহজ। একেবারে সাধারণ কিছু প্রশ্ন জিজ্ঞেস করা হয়। তারপরেও অনেকে এটানিয়ে দুষচিন্তায় থাকে। স্বাভাবিক কারনে দুষচিন্তায় থাকারি কথা কেননা, ফরেইনার এরসঙ্গে এমন ইন্টারভিউ আগে কখনও আমারা দেইনি। সত্যিকার অর্থেই ভিসা ইন্টারভিউ খুবইগুরুত্বপূর্ণ একটা বিষয়। একটি ভাল ইন্টারভিউ আপনাকে ভিসা পেতে প্রায় ৮০ ভাগ সহায়তা করবে। আজ আমি আলোচনা করব, কিভাবে আমি ভিসা ইন্টারভিউ সফলভাবে সম্পন্ন করেছি এবং কি কি প্রশ্ন ভিসা ইন্টারভিউ এর জন্য স্টাডি করেছিলাম। আশাকরি নিন্মের প্রশ্ন গুলি যদি ভাল করে স্টাডি করেন, আপনার ভিসা ইন্টারভিউ যেই দেশের এম্বাসির জন্য হক না কেন, ইন্টারভিউ ভাল হবেই হবে এতে কোন সন্দেহ নেই।
VISA Interview সময় পালনীয় কতিপয় বিষয় সমূহঃ
- ছেলেরা অবশ্যই ফর্মাল প্যান্ট, শার্ট, টাই এবং মেয়েরা প্রফেসনাল সেলোয়ার কামিজ, সীমিত জুয়েলারি পরিধান করবেন। সরিরে অত্যাধিক সুগন্ধি ব্যাবহার করবেন না।
- আপনার মার্জিত বডি ল্যাঙ্গুয়েজ ভিসা ইন্টারভিউয়ের জন্য খুবই গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ঠিক যখন আপনি ইন্টারভিউয়ের জন্য এম্বাসির কাউন্টারের সামনে লাইনে দারিয়ে থাকবেন তখন থেকেই বিষয়টি লক্ষ্য রাখবেন।
- কাউন্টারের সামনে লাইনে দাঁড়ানোর সময় প্যান্টের পকেট হাত ডুকানো থেকে বিরত থাকুন। কেননা এই অভ্যাসটি আপনি কতটা অস্বস্তি অনুভব করছেন তা প্রকাশ করে।
- ইন্টারভিউয়ের সময় উসখুস বা স্নায়বিক অস্থিরতা প্রকাশ করবেন না। ভুলেও ভিসা অফিসারের সামনে নখ কামড়াবেন না।
- ভিসা অফিসারের সাথে কথোপকথনের সময় অবশ্যই আপনার মনোযোগ এবং চোখ ভিসা অফিসারের চোখের বরাবর রাখতেহবে।
এখানে প্রশ্নের উত্তর গুলি খুবই সাধারণভাবে উপস্থাপন করা হয়েছে। আমি শুধুমাত্র প্রশ্নের উত্তর গুলি কেমন হতে পারে তার একটা আইডিয়া দিলাম। আপনাদের ইচ্ছা মত আপনার উত্তর সাজিয়ে নিবেন।
আরো পড়তে পারেন :- ফার্মাসি ব্যবসার পরিকল্পনা ও টিপস 2022
About Your University
- Can you tell me the location of the university / what is address of the University?
Tip: You should do some research on your university before visa interview. You should know its exact location and the location of different campus as well (if any).
Answer: Yes. Charles University is located at Ovocný trh 3-5 Prague 1 116 36 Czech Republic.
- How did you hear about the University/Where did you find out about this University?
Tip: You should go through the website and handbook of your university carefully.
Answer: I learned about this university while surfing on the internet. Then visited their official website which is http://www.cuni.cz/ to get more information about this university.
- Why do you want to study in this University/why you have selected this University/what is special about this university?
Tip: Pen down some highlighted features such as ranking, the faculty profile, Alumni profile etc. Visa officer wants to know the reason behind joining the particular University. You should also mention the reason how you learned about the university.
Answer: The Charles University is amongst the elite Management University. The quality of Post graduate taught programs is well recognized and provides internationally recognized qualifications of highest standard. I really got impressed with your faculty profile and course curriculum. The curriculum is very much similar to what I want to study.
- How did you apply to this University/How did you get admission?
Answer: I submitted my all document to my University. I had Skype Interview. I paid tuition fees to the University. After that I got admission letter from the University.
- Who takes your Skype Interview?
Answer: My Skype interview was taken by Dr. Katarína Svítková,. She is an Assistant Dean of faculty of Business Administration.
- How long time was taken your Skype interview?
Answer: The interview was approximately 20-25 minutes long.
- Do you receive any help with your University application?
Answer: Yes, My University admission specialist Romana Kavanova helped me with this.
- Have you known any person of this University/did you get in touch with any professors in this University?
Answer: Yes I know 3 person of this University. Romana Kavanova admission specialist,Dr. Katarína Svítková Vice President and Accreditation Liaison Officer and Vice Provost for Student Affairs and Sviatlana Skachykhina, Assistant Dean of faculty of Business Administration.
- Did you contacted them and how?
Answer: Yes, I contacted them by email.
- Do you have any relative or friend in Czech Republic/do you have any friends or relatives who go to this University, live in Prague or Europe?
Tip: Be truthful at this instance.Visa Documents will have record of this (about your brother/sister/Mother/Father) with them. If your distant aunt or uncle stays there, then you don’t have to say about them. All that matters is your immediate relatives i.e. own brother, sister, father or mother. Any of your relative overstaying in Czech Republic may not be favorable considered.
Answer: No, I don’t have any relatives in Czech Republic or Europe.
About your course
- Which language you want to enroll the program?
Answer: All course of M.Sc in Economics and Finance taught in English.
- What is your course title?
Answer: My course title is M.Sc in Economics and Finance.
- Can you please tell something about your course/please tell me more about your course?
Answer: All course of M.Sc in Economics and Finance taught in English. Offered a full time study program. This degree consists of total 120 ECTS credits and the course duration is 2 years.
- How long will you study in Czech Republic?
Answer: 2 years.
- When is your intake? / What is the course commencement date?
Tip: You should remember the exact dates. Please read your offer letter and broaches carefully before Visa interview.
Answer: My class will begin 29th August.
- Why you selected this course? Is it relevant to your previous studies/Why do you want to study/enroll/apply in this program/course/Why are you taking this course?
Tip: You should be very clear about your future plans after doing this course. Prepare a good statement mentioning about: How course is relevant to your previous degree, how this course adds value to you profile, why you are interested in doing this course etc.
Answer: I am honored to apply M.Sc in Economics and Finance at Charles University because I believe this program will help me to fulfill my dream of pursuing my future career in management. Because I believe this program will help me to obtain such knowledge of management skills and degree that necessary for my future career and to do something to benefit my country in future.
- What benefit will this course bring to you/what is the scope your course?
Tip: Prepare a good statement mentioning about: How this course adds value to your profile and how this course will benefit you when you return to home country after completing your studies.
Answer: I strongly feel that M.Sc in Economics and Finance will have very bright prospects for my future career in Bangladesh. In my country foreign qualified professionals with the strong knowledge and research base in management are very much sought after.
- How much money can you earn after your completion of studies?
Tip: Since you intend to return to home country, so you should mention the amount in your local currency. Be authentic and realistic and don’t mention any unrealistic figure. Do some research on how much an Alumnus of your University is earning and what is the average salary package in an industry you are targeting to work.
Answer: 70,000 tk(plus) per month which is a decent package to start with and most of the alumni’s of the university started around that mark. The growth depends on my performance and hard work.
- What’s your research interest?
Answer: I plan to work with management development research group in international sector after completion of my post graduation.
- What is the course structure / can you please tell me your course contents?
Tip: Visa Officer wants to know if you are well aware about the course. Go to the graduate school website and find out the course structure (Semesters and subjects) of your program.
Answer: Yes I can. A. International Political Economy B. Organizational Theory &Design C. International Economics D. Law of Business Contracts E. Management& Communication in the Global Environment F. Corporate Finance in the Global Environment G. Business Law H. International Economics & so on.
- Why not study in Germany?
Answer: First of all this course is not available in Germany. Second, My University is ranked highly specially in my field of study. Third, here is lot of research facilities in my field rather than Germany. Fourth, Czech Republic is more peaceful country than Germany.
- Why not study in India?
Answer: We know that in this competitive world, we have to do some better so if we have international degree in a particular subject its change our future earnings. In India, University offers program which are more theoretical as compared to Czech Republic & the value of Indian qualified student is not very good in our country.
- How many hours per week will you study?
Answer: 20 hours per week.
- Do you have/know your University timetable?
Answer: Yes, I have, I will study around 4 to 5 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
- What will you do during the off period/semester? In vacation do you visited other schengen country?
Tip: You should mention about your strong ties to home country. You can say that you plan to come back to meet your family and friends here in Bangladesh. You should not say that you plan to work in Czech Republic as that shows you are not financially strong and you are going there to earn money. This will make the Visa Officer believe that even after completing your education, you would like to do job and settle there.These kinds of questions are asked to check your intentions.
Answer: I plan to come back to meet my family and friends here in Bangladesh.
- What will you do after study hours?
Answer: I will have many assignments, homework, and exam preparation. So I will need to do a lot of private study.
- Will you get a certificate at the end of the course?
Answer: Yes, I will get a post graduation certificate after complete this study.
About your fees
- What will be the total cost of studies per year/what’s your total tuition fee?
Tip: You should be well aware of your tuition fees and other expenses and how they will be met. Mention the tuition fees and the living expenses.
Answer: 3000 EUR for per year and the total tuition fee is 6500 EUR.
- Have you paid for your course?
- How much did you pay for your tuition fee?
Answer: I paid tuition fee which is 3000 EUR.
- Will you get refund if you don’t get visa?
Answer: Yes, I will get full refund of fees.
About your accommodation and living cost
- Where will you stay in Czech Republic?
Tip: You should remember the exact address. This shows that you are sincere regarding your studies and have planned for accommodation in advance. So make arrangement of this entire process in advance. Take Universities help on this.
Answer: I will stay at Chemická 951 Praha 4 – Kunratic.
- How far it is from your University?
Answer: It takes about 40 minutes by public transport.
- Who will you stay with? Will you share a room?
Answer: I will share a room with other student (3 beds in the room).
- How long will you stay at the accommodation?
Answer: I have booked my accommodation for a period of 6 month for now.
- What is your living cost?
Answer: Approximately 10 000 CZK (400 Euro) per a month (including accommodation, food,and travel pass for the public transport in Prague)
- What is the accommodation cost?
Answer: 5000 CZK (200 Euro) per a month.
Most common VISA Interview Question: About Czech Republic
- Why are you going to CzechRepublic?
Tip: This is a straightforward question and nearly 90% of students get this question as a starter. Sohow can you provide yourself a good start? Be confident and look into VO eyesbefore answering.
Answer: To study M.Sc in Economics andFinance at Charles University.
- Have you ever been to Czech Republic or any other country?
Answer: No. I have not been.
- Is it necessary to study Czech Republic?
Answer: Yes. Czech Republic has always been the center of excellence, ample of research facilities and provides quality education by making students gain knowledge in a practical way as much as possible. So it is quite an obvious necessary to study in Czech Republic.
- Why did you select Czech Republic for higher studies? Isn’t this course offered by any university or college in your country/Why do you want to study in Czech Republic? This course is also available in your country so why go to Czech Republic/This subjects are taught in Bangladesh why specifically Czech Republic?
Tip: You should mention about the quality of education in Czech Republic. If the course is not available in Bangladesh,you can tell that it is not offered in Bangladesh. If the same course is available in Bangladesh, highlight the differences in the quality of education and the course structure in Bangladesh and Czech Republic. You should convince that doing this course from Czech Republic will add value to your profile. Talk about a few researches being conducted in that field. Technical words work out when other things don’t.
Answer: The Czech Republic higher Education system combines the best elements of modernity and tradition .The quality of Czech Republic degree is one reason why I plan to come to the Czech Republic and study. Another is the value for money.
- What if you get a Czech degree here, would you like to go to Czech Republic again for higher Studies?
Tip: You should be able to convince the Visa Officer that you are interested to do higher studies from Czech Republic because of high quality of education. Highlight the differences between doing education from Czech Republic and Bangladesh. Tell visa officer that how doing education from Czech Republic will add value to your profile.
Answer: Yes, I would like to go to Czech Republic again for higher studies because of high quality of education and ample research facilities. And more over the quality of faculty is far better in Czech Republic.
- Say about Czech Republic?
Answer: Czech Republic is a central European country. The total area is 78,866 square kilometers and the country population is around 104 million people. The country is boarded by Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Poland. The official currency of the Czech Republic is the Czech crown and Prague is the capital of Czech Republic.
About your future plan
- What will you do after completing your course?
Answer: My country is developing country; a lot of projects are required for the infra-structure development of our community. Those projects are required managers that’s why after completing my course I will join that project.
- Do you intend to work in Czech Republic after completion of your studies / would you like to stay in Czech Republic after your study?
Tip: Visa officer wants to know your intentions weather you have plans to return to your home country after completing your studies or not. You should read the immigration policies carefully on Embassy website.
Answer: No, I will back to my home.
- Why do you want to go back home?
Answer: The value of Czech Republic student is very good in our country as well as the competition ratio is less. So it will have very bright prospects for my future career in Bangladesh. So for my great career I will be back after completion my studies.
- What will you do if your visa is rejected?
Answer: It’s my long wish to study in Czech Republic but still I respect the decision of embassy and then I’ll try for my next application and prepare necessary documents required for my second chance.
- Do you think this course will help you find a job?
Answer: Yes, definitely.
- If you have the opportunity to work full time in Czech Republic will you stay?
Answer: No, I will back to my country.
About Your Self
- What do you do at the moment?
Answer: Recently I completed my Bachelor degree. Now I am seeking a position for post graduation.
- Which University/which subject you have passed from/Where did you complete your Bachelor’s degree?
Answer: Recently I completed my Bachelor degree from Comilla University in Bangladesh.
- What is your major/what was your bachelor’s degree in/when did you graduate?
Answer: I graduated from Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in 21 November 2013.
- What is your Undergraduate CGPA/Percentage?
Answer: Our University marking criteria was very strict & tough but I tried my level best to maintain my result which is 3.52 in the scale of 4.00.
- If you have taken IELTS or TOEFL language test, please state your grade and
Tip: clarify where and when you took the exam. Also explain what the test consisted of.
Answer: I got 6.00 in IELTS.
- Please describe yourself?
Answer: I am pleasant, diverse, and active man. I think one of my most distinguishing characteristics is the diversity of experiences I possess. I also have a passion for traveling and exploring different cultures of the world. All these elements have helped me develop a very broad outlook, with varying degrees of knowledge in a range of topics.
- What is your specialization?
Answer: I have good grades in the management related courses in my under graduation. I have good analytical and mathematical aptitude. I have the ability to reason logically and convince people. Good communication and organizational skills always helped me to be at the forefront of organizing seminars and group discussion at my university. I can handle pressure situations have persistent determination to reach my goals combined.
- Do you have any work experience?
Answer: As a part of the course work, I joined Sonali Bank Limited as an intern student for three (03) months. During my internship, I gathered extended knowledge on working procedure of general banking.
- What are your future plans / what is your career goal?
Tip: Your answers should reflect clarity of thought, clarity of your intentions and strong ties to your home country.
Answer: I am aspired to become a member of top level international management team after having that knowledge & practical experience of international management policies.
- Have you researched your career prospects?
Tip: Your answer should reflect clarity of thought, clarity of your intentions, good future prospects in Bangladesh and strong ties to your home country.
Answer: Yes. I am sure the recent growth of Bangladesh economy will open many avenues for me to start my company. After acquainting with latest knowledge in Czech Republic, I look forward to start my company here in Bangladesh.
- Which language do you speak?
Answer: I can speak in Bengali, English.
About Your Solvency:
- Who is your sponsor? How much do they earn in a year?
Tip: Visa officer wants to recheck& verify your sponsorship documents. So you should have each and every detail about you Visa file on your tips. You should know the knowledge of their occupation, annual income, supporting documents and bank account statements.
Answer: My father and relatives. (As per Visa documents & Funds. You should have everything on your tips whatever you have supplied in Visa Documents.)
- What does your father do?
Answer: He is a pharmacist. He worked at Navana Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- What is your father’s annual income?
Answer: 10000 USD.
- What proof do you have that your sponsor can support your studies?
Tip: Again this question is a part of verifying your supporting documents. Visa Officer would like to see proof of having sufficient funds to meet your expenses. You should properly organize all your documents and as soon as the visa officer ask for the proof, handover the sponsor statement, bank statement and other financial document that proves that your sponsor can support your studies.
- How much money is available for your stay in Czech Republic?
Tip: Mention the amount as per financial documents. Visa Officer wants to know if you have sufficient money to pay for your education.
- What is the source of income of your sponsor?
Tip: Again this is another way of checking your income source. Answer specifically what your father does. Never show him to be idle, because that means your income has drastically reduced and works as a negative point. Mentioning that your father is retired may prove to be a negative point. You can mention that he worked for 30 years in ABC Company and now has his own consultancy dealing with (related to his past experience).
- Who all are earning members in your Family?
Tip: Visa officer wants to know if you have a strong financial background. Mention your Father, Mother, brother who all are earning.